Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas IV

Download Kumpulan Soal LENGKAP


1. She….long hair.
a. have
b. has
c. like
d. likes

2. ………., may I clean my hands.
a. look at
b. good
c. excuse me
d. yes. It is

3. It…..two long arms.
a. two
b. three
c. four
d. five

4. How many eyes do you have?
a. one
b. five
c. ten
d. two

5. My name ……… Putra
a. am
b. is
c. are
d. isn’t

6.Susan………..baking chocolate cookies
a. is
b. are
c. was
d. were

7. Adrian is holding ……….can opened in his hand.
a. an
b. a
c. her
d. his

8.I see a………….at the zoo
a. Clock
b. snake
c. chair
d. hen

9.The……………….are studying in the class now.
a. study
b. student
c. students
d. pupil

10.There are many………….In the garden
a. flowers
b. wood
c. papers
d. vegetable



Lihat kunci jawaban:

Download Kumpulan Soal LENGKAP